Independent Research Offered to Clients of FinTech Securities
FinTech Securities has developed strategic partnerships with five specially selected independent research groups that cover a universe of more than 1,000 individual securities. Each of these vendors views stocks from a unique style.
- We offer quality research from: Applied Finance Group, Argus Research, Erlanger Research, The Fred Report, and Zacks Investment Research. Each month, FinTech clients receive two emails containing research from each of these five providers.
Applied Finance Group offers insights on a Value Expectations website. Since 1995 AFG has measured corporate performance and assists clients in understanding market expectations embedded in stock prices.
- Each month, the Value Expectations Monthly Market Review is distributed offering readers a look back at the previous month’s market and economic action and a look ahead to what this means for the markets heading into a new month.
Argus Research provides high-quality BUY, HOLD, SELL decisions based on their analysts judgment in terms of value, expected growth and risks. Argus uses a six-point blend of top-down and bottom-up analysis.
- Argus provides bi-weekly Market Digests with fundamental research on companies in the Argus research universe. Argus’ Market Movers reports provide commentary on select companies and the market.
Erlanger Research – Phil Erlanger’s Squeeze Play is a resource for investors seeking advanced technical and sentiment analysis research and data.
- FinTech clients receive information from the Erlanger universe of issues from the Dow 30, S&P 100 and NASDAQ 100. The data uncovers issues Erlanger believes to outperform or underperform the market. Erlanger measures how intense the short selling is on a stock specific basis in a way where they can compare one stock to another.
The Fred Report – The focus in The Fred Report is on forecasting market and asset class performance, and relating that forecast to a view of the investment landscape that encompasses global inputs and macroeconomic factors. While the report looks at fundamentals the primary input is technical analysis.
- Included in FinTech’s bi-monthly research email, The Fred Reports offers an update or summary of the Market View and also features specific Special Points of Interest.
Zacks Investment Research has created an investment tool that reviews a company’s earnings estimate revisions as a leading indicator of its future stock performance and offers numerous strategies to investors.
- In 1978, Zacks originated the concept of utilizing earnings estimates revisions to make profitable investment decisions. FinTech’s research emails offer Zacks’ solid list of equities in Zacks #1 Rank Stocks to buy now.
FinTech Securities Monthly Investment Industry Newsletter
- Distributed at the beginning of each month, the FinTech Newsletter highlights vital news from sources such as Briefing.com’s Weekly Economic Calendar, selected articles from Zacks, Erlanger Research, The Week Ahead and Earnings Calendar, individual stock highlights from Ford Equity Research, and an independent research vendor spotlight.
FinTech Securities provides quality independent research and brokerage services.
For more information call 888-822-3310 or email Info@FinTechSecurities.com.